DesignerPosted: Tuesday, 25 May 2021 - Baltimore
Allovue believes every student deserves access to the resources they need to be successful in school. Our education resource planning software empowers K–12 administrators at every level to allocate resources to best support the needs of their students. We seek people who are creative, funny, humble, flexible, motivated, collaborative, and problem-solvers. We love and respect our team members. We also love silly GIFs.
Allovue is seeking a thoughtful and talented visual designer to take ownership of our brand and all its permutations. As Allovue’s Visual Designer you will take ownership of the Allovue brand in marketing materials and websites, and through email, digital, and print pieces. Everyone here cares about design, and we want to put our best face forward to our customers. You’ll not only be in charge of creating materials and standards but help everyone adhere to those standards. We’re looking for someone with a high standard of quality and craftsmanship.
- Implement the Allovue brand through our marketing website, printed leave-behinds, presentations, and emails.
- Handle requests for new pieces and judge whether it’s worthy of one-off work or can be used to create reusable templates and systems.
- Work directly with the Design Director to plan the overall trajectory for the company and product’s visual language.
- Imbue the brand with your own style and taste. We’re a young company and are excited to find our voice.
- 2+ years professional experience as a designer, with a particular focus on design for web
- Experience designing great collateral: templates, printed material, swag
- Ability to create and communicate service levels and effectively prioritize
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively with a partially remote, partially site-based team
- Experience building applications for the web
- Experience running the process all the way from UX to delivering design.
- Empowerment: We strive to harness the power of technology, and balance it with the empowerment of educators to make better decisions for their students.
- Thoughtfulness: By balancing intuition, pragmatism, and information, we keep educators and their goals in mind when building our company and our products.
- Humility: We take pride in our work, and its importance, while remaining humble in our process and remembering that the students are the bottom line.
- Diversity: Our team is varied in our backgrounds, but singular in our vision. We're committed to solving the problems our customers face.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
We appreciate that our team members invest their brilliance, creativity, and general amazingness into growing Allovue and serving our customers- so what will you receive in return?
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee-friendly option plans
- Competitive 401K match
- Administration of a 529 plan (education savings account)
- A team of smart, passionate, funny, kind people
- Flexible hours and locations
- Time to recharge with 3 weeks vacation and unlimited personal days