.Net DeveloperPosted: Wednesday, 18 July 2018 - Berlin and Stuttgart, Germany
.NET Developer wanted!
Freelancer or permanent position
- remote or in one of our German offices, in Berlin or Stuttgart -
virtualQ® provides a novel cloud-solution that waits on hold during longer waiting times for callers of Contact- or Call-Centers. Callers can spend their time productively until virtualQ® alerts them to call back when it is their turn. Several national and international institutions awarded the innovative cloud-products of virtualQ and the company is backed by an institutional investment fund. We are currently located in Stuttgart and Berlin, Germany.
You get the chance to work on an innovative and awarded product with top-notch technology and software management tools. We have a German-American background and like the concept of simplicity, design, flat hierarchy and employee participation through options and shares. You have the chance to work in an awesome team atmosphere with lots for individual liberties. You want to change the way in which people wait on hold in customer service telephone lines with us?
Let us know.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- Work closely with our founders and shape our product
- Develop and test a SDK to access our REST API https://api.virtualq.io/api/docs#/standard
- Connect the C# SDK of virtualQ® to a Genesys Call Center (SDK, documentation as well as image of Genesys already exist)
With these skills you are our perfect candidate
- You know how to communicate in an effective manner
- You speak German OR English fluently (native or 2nd language)
- You love working in an international environment
- You do not take things for granted, instead you question the status quo
- C#/.NET / SDK Development / REST API – you know how to code
- Ideally you have got a college degree as well as 2 – 4 years of work experience
- Experiences with Genesys PSDK and Avaya are a plus but not mandatory
- You have worked in the Call Center / Telecommunication market before? Or are you interested in learning about it? Awesome!
Sounds like the perfect job? We have got even more to offer
- A fair salary – we might be a startup, but we pay like a company
- Employee participation through options and shares
- Flexibility at its best: work remotely from home or join us at one of our German offices in Berlin or Stuttgart
- Results Only Work Environment – we do not care when and where you work, we care about your work results. Therefore, we do not count working hours and holidays either
- Plenty of freedom and opportunities to grow in a young company, which will turn the Service Center market upside down
- Workshops? Seminars? BarCamps? Tell us what you need to develop your skills and we will make it happen
- An awesome, international
Are you ready for an exciting journey? Get on board and apply via DreamJob@virtualQ.io
You do not have time for a long letter of motivation?
That is fine with us. Just send us a short, but convincing e-mail, showing that you are the perfect fit for us.
Any questions? Get in touch with: Anika
Phone: +49 (0)174 994 8301